AWD technology

Currently have a Subaru Forester, considering a SantaFe or maybe a Veracruz, mostly for the waranty and the added engine power. Live in the Buffalo NY area and have a great happiness with the Forester's AWD. Anyone
know how the Hyundai AWD system works and how it compares to the Subaru AWD system?

We have both in the family (2001 Forrester, 2005 Santa Fe). I feel confident that the Santa Fe is as sure and nimble as the Forrester in any weather I can throw at it. They are both well-built cars.
Jon