Body Kit Advice

I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!
I have no specific experience with any distributor or product, but everything I've seen in the shop has been very flimsy or looked horrible (in terms of quality, not styling). Maybe someone here can recommend something they've seen or used that seems to be solidly constructed.
http://www.sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cgi

Try www.wingswest.com. They're a very reputable company.