Changing front brake rotors on '04 Sonata--Hyundaitech??

I have an '04 Sonata and plan to change the front rotors myself since they are warped and they have already been resurfaced once. I won't be changing my brake pads as they have plenty of brake material left.
Never having replaced brakes and/or rotors before, how easy is it to remove the rotors? Any special tools needed for removing the rotors? After removing the wheel, what is the procedure for removing the brake calipers? To remove the rotors, do I remove the nut in the center with the cotter pin through it? I appreciate any advice given.
Brian, Thanks for the reply, it doesn't sound too complicated at all. As for the two screws that hold the rotor in place, what is the recommended torque value when re-installing them? Thanks again.
Ed
OverLord1 wrote:

assembly aid than a structural part and can even be left out without any problems. The rotor is sandwiched between the wheel and hub and the entire assembly is held together by the lug nuts. Given that and their small size, the torgue setting can't be critical, so "tight" should be good enough.
Sorry again. Yet another post I've entered without actually being posted.
Everything above is pretty much correct, but presuming you have less than 60k on your car, why don't you take it to the dealer and have the work done under warranty. Rotor warpage is a warrantable condition.