Do any of you still use green coolant?

Last time went to Autozone, I noticed that no "regular" radiator antifreeze/coolant -- ethylene glycol stuff -- was on sale, apart from Autozone's cheap store brand stuff. The usual brands like Prestone and
Peak only had their long-life-use-anywhere stuff. Of course, my 2001 Accent's manual only specifies the conventional ethylene glycol coolant. Has the whole automotive world switched to the long life stuff?
Chris

Still use it, but not in my cars. It is used in our cooling system for an air compressor at work.
Which type do you use? and what steps to change types? just a normal flush?
Jared

Christopher, you have to be careful here. Industry terminology is changing.
Almost all of the "standard" ethylene glycol coolant I buy is now called, "Long Life." But it is not the same as the "Extended Life" coolant that is becoming so common. Both Peak and Prestone have both. The "Long Life" is actually just ethylene glycol with a couple of additives that won't hurt your radiator.
At least in my area, the choice is still good. And I get the impression that the ethylene glycol anti-freeze that is out there is better (with some of these additives) than it used to be. To me, there is still nothing like changing your coolant every Fall.