Elantra 2003 - Replacement clips for sun visors

I'm looking for a couple of clips that hold the sun visors in place. I've found replacement visors on eBay (which I don't need), but not the clips. Does anyone know where these can be purchased? TIA

I expect you'll be able to purchase these relatively inexpensively at the dealer.
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, hyundaitech wrote:

I had a few more moments to look up the part. It'll vary depending on interior color and production date of vehicle, but expect to pay $3 to $5 each at the dealer.
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 11:16:19 AM UTC-7, hyundaitech wrote:

Yes. Just take the vehicle's VIN with you, and they should be able to locate them in the system. Hopefully, they will still be available for a 2003.
KM
On 1/8/2015 2:56 PM, Kirk Matheson wrote:

On 1/8/2015 11:32 AM, Victek wrote:

Sounds like the type of item you have to get either from the dealer or from a junk yard.