elantra accessory belt replacement

I bought a used'95 Elantra, 1.8L with the A/C belt missing. I'm going to install the A/C belt to find out why it was originally removed. My two questions are: does the idler bracket for the A/C have to be removed to
replace the belt since it seems to be captured. Also, does the power steering pump have a similar tensioner as the alternator or do I have to adjust the tension with a pry bar. My Chilton manual doesn't show much details. Thanks.
It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, you DO need to remove the a/c tensioner to replace the a/c belt. You'll need to use a pry bar on the power steering pump.
I believe it's possible to sneak all the belts off this car without removing or loosening the motor mount, but you may wish to remove it anyway for additional accessibility.
Thanks for the reply. I've owned and worked on several Hyundais and this one by far has the least clearance between the pulleys and the fenderwall. The A/C and alternator belts have to be squeezed sideways in order to remove and install. No room at all for hands. I can't wait to do the timing belt on this one. It may be easier to pull the motor.