Elantra replacement parts question

I would like to replace one of the sun visors in my 2003 Elantra GLS (broken mirror flap) and was a little shocked when the dealer parts department came
back with "$75". Are there more affordable alternative sources for visors and other parts? I'm thinking I'd like to change out the rear view mirror, too.
Try www.hyundaiaccessorymall.com. They are a dealer in Wisconsin that always significantly beats my local dealer even when shipping is factored in.
If it doesn't matter to you if it is used you could check out http://www.allhyundaiisuzuparts.com/ I have never used this one personally but they appear to have anything you might need..

That's great, thanks!
VicTek wrote:

There are these things called "junkyards". Perhaps you've heard of them? You can probably get a visor for under five bucks.