Jeep Replacement parts

I am looking for a good web site to find parts for my 00 Cherokee sport? .I am looking to be able to locate parts like sensors,seals,transfer case parts and the like without always having to go to the dealer.My local parts stores have few items for this vehicle.

Reply to
DANFXR

DANFXR did pass the time by typing:

A few I have dealt with.

(also a dealer but with much better prices and an online catalog)

mounts, vac harness, headlamps from them) (also a dealer but no catalog, just phone or email)
CPS, MAT, MAP, O2, etc. from them) Of course the usual suspect.
sensor, distributor, O-rings, gaskets, harmonic balancer,and the usual stuff you find out you need when half way into a project.) Personal experience tells me it's better to pay a few more bucks for OEM. Especially watch the el-cheapo replacement lamps from folks like crown automotive (spit) they are utter and total garbage. (actually, that's an insult to garbage)

Reply to
DougW

try

they have a lot of good stuff

Reply to
IsellJeeps

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:37:53 GMT, "IsellJeeps" wrote:>try

they have a lot of good stuff

Another good dealer is

Dwane Glenn is parts manager and will give you 30% off list. I buy a lot of parts from him.
are great. They will stand behind their products. I have bought factory cruise control, factory fog lights wireing harness,etc.
is good also
Dave

Reply to
Dave Best