2006 Elantra Grille Replacement

My wife is wanted to replace the grille in 2006 Elantra will one for a 2006 Elantra Limited. Has anyone done this? Anyone got the part # for the grille? What is cost? She did not see a Limited untill we had done bought ours. We both love the limiteds chrome grille. Seems chrome anything on a car today seems rare. Danny

Reply to
danny lester

The part number is easily obtained from the dealer. Keystone Automotive is a good source for aftermarket parts. Make sure if you call Keystone that you specify the Platinum Plus line, which is their OEM spec line. BTW, the dealer part number will not be meaningful to the aftermarket guys. They use their own part number scheme.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Here:

I brought this one, dreamka4u is a verry reputiable supplier from korea

USD$72 includes shipping

Reply to
Shadow

Thankfully.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Brian Nystrom wrote in news:L18pg.3158$Ws2.1022 @trndny04:

I agree. But strangely enough they consider the chrome door handles on the Entourage to be a "plus". We have the car two weeks and I hate them already.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.