Entourage??

Any feedback on the "Entourage" mini van?

I test drove one just yesterday. The local dealer got 5 in on Monday. One GLS and 4 Limited Editions. We are seriously considering the SE.
They hit the street with a $500 rebate already, and you can get $1000 owner loyalty if you already own a Hyundai.
It drove well (the limited). Very smooth acceleration (after being used to my Sonata V6). But I will leave further review of the driving until I can drive it more. I really only went about 2 miles.
Personally, I think the "well" in the back looks kind of stupid, but I think it will be pretty effective at helping secure items from rolling around, and also allows for a bit more space I guess.
I liked the dash and interior styling better than my Sonata.
I am probably going there next weekend with my wife to take a bit better look. Yesterday I stopped by only hoping to get a brochure and didn't really have enough time to drive or "play" with it a bit more.
Eric
Thank you for your post, It was just what I was looking for. ed b