experience with an 02 accent

I have a 2002 hyundai accent 2 door. I am about to hit 60k, (got the 60k service done at 57k) How long do you think i can keep this little car running with out any major imput of money....also should i do anything
before the 60k warrenty is over? I did buy the extended warrenty, but the company just went brakrupt, i am hoping that if anything happens to my car the dealership will honor the warrenty they sold me (if they dont i will not be a return customer)