Fitting a subwoofer.

Hi, I own a 2006 Sonata NF 3.3L auto. I'm fitting a subwoofer in the trunk and want to run a power cable from the battery to the trunk. I'm trying to find
a suitable route through the front bulkhead and cannot find anything suitable. There is a cover over a main harness but having loosened the 2 nuts, I cannot get this away from the bulkhead far enough to feed the cable through. The power connector in the trunk is not high enough amps. Any advise, please?

Nicholas E J Pike