Hi-Lo's fitting ?

Hi I have a mini clubman 1980 - I would like to fit hilo's to the front suspesion. Ho do I go about this.

many thanks Greg MINIs RULE

Reply to
gregory.machin

wrote in black pencil:

Have a butchers here mate :D

Mick

Reply to
Mick

Thanks got to have a look shortly ..

Reply to
gregory.machin

One problem where does one get the cone compression tool ? or can on be made . if so where do i find the specs ? Thanks

Reply to
gregory.machin

wrote in black felt tip:

There you go mate :D

Mick

Reply to
Mick

thanks for the link, the coversion to South african rands makes it a bit in the steep side .. any idea of the size and type of threds used ?

Reply to
gregory.machin

see also:

thread either 1/2 " unf (as in picture) or M14 (used on later cars = after '76 when the subframe mounting changed (AFAIK))

good luck, Theo van den Bogaard

Reply to
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard

You should be able to get one from the same place that sold you the Hi-Lo kit.

Reply to
Nicholas Bales

Reply to
TurboJo