subwoofer installation?

I'm thinking of putting a subwoofer in the right rear compartment. Has anyone used the MTX or similar powered sub here? How hard is the installation? I'm keeping the factory head and just upgrading speakers for now.

Thanks,

Will

Reply to
BOTMLINE 2

I put a JL Stealthbox inside my '94 EBauer. It required a bit of time to pull the interior plastic trim on the right side, but the sound is great.

dave

Reply to
Dave