? for hyundaitech Transmission

I have a 2007 Elantra and its has been in the shop 4 times for same problem. The transmission seems to lock into high gear and I have to high rev it to get it to move. If I shut it down and wait its seems ok.
It had the solenoid repalced twice and the computer and wiring harness..any other ideas, Thanks,Tom
Yup.... Send Hyundai a letter by certified mail, return receipt requested explaining exactly what you did here. Stress that it's been in the shop four times. Don't take it back until they contact you. Assuming you are in the US, you are pretty much to the point of having the vehicle replaced. Read up on the lemon law in your state.
The next try should be the last try at repairing it.

Since one or more solenoids were replaced, I'm guessing it's setting a solenoid electrical code. In that event, I'm curious whether they've replaced the appropriate solenoid, whether they've verified proper ground, and whether they replaced the engine/trans control harness or whether they replaced the internal transmission harness.
Since you shut the vehicle off and it seems okay afterward, it's somewhat clear we're dealing with an intermittent issue that only happens for a short period of time, making it difficult for normal diagnostic procedures to pinpoint the problem (because everything will test normally at the time of diagnosis).
Contact the dealer for repair. It's about all you can do. If you'd like to guarantee extra attention, you can also call Hyundai consumer affairs, but it's likely that if you're now on your fourth visit for the same concern, Hyundai is already well aware of your issues. If you're interested in buyback, check the book you received with the vehicle regarding the procedures in your state.