Its been hot

On a Disco II

The hottest temperature I've ever seen on the external temperature display on the climate control display is this summer in Adelaide at 49°C. Car was in the shade. Hope it's the last time as well. Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus

I'll leave a gap here full of cold air

brrrr that should be better... positively hot 7 degrees here today!

not much difference eh!

Last set of nights I went for a mooch to keep me awake.. stood still for a minute and a swear my shoes had frozen to the grass I was stood on.. munis 6 deg c at the time. Brrrr.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D