Hey Hyundaitech 2004 Tiburon AC

My control panel light on my AC button flashes as if there is a short in it when I turn the blower speed to high after sitting for a while. It seems
that its worse when the car is first started. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Bryant
Are you referring to the illumination that allows you to see the button in the dark (with your lights on) or the lamp that indicates the A/C is on?

The little green light in the AC button on the dash. It comes on when you push the AC button.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in wrote:

I have my 2004 Tib at the dealer for this exact same problem. It appears to be the fan control knob. If I fiddle with knob setting the light stays on. When the light goes off the compressor cuts out! The dealer is replacing the control knob at this very moment.