how much is ok?

Is 17000 a fair price for a Sonata GL AT? Can be better than this? price is after 500 rebate (that expires today).

4 or 6 cylinder? I got the LX for 19,490 after rebates. Your price sounds fair for a 6. Look up the dealer price on the web. www.Edmunds.com
Rob

sounds
Fair for a 6? Oops! I was talking of the GL 4 cyls. I was pleased to be under the invoice 400...
James Atkinson wrote:

I paid $16,300 for a GL standard shift, so this sounds comparable to that.
Matt
I just checked on Consumer Reports web site (I am a paid subscriber or I would send you the link). The bottom line for a 2006 GL AT is $17,110. It is not entirely clear to me whether or not that accounts for the $500 rebate on their web site. I think it does NOT. If I am right, $16,610 looks like the best you can probably do.