hyundai sonada front drivers side door harness how do I unclip from chassis?

I am replacing Hyundai Sonada 2006 right front drivers side door due to deer damaged door. I am trying to find the way to release the door wire harness to
the chassis. I pulled out the wire harness from the door hole frame looks as if it is taped no plug. There is a plug on the chassis but it appears it will not come out, is there a pin or clip I am suppose to depress or am I suppose to completely remove harness from interior drivers side door?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

If you remove the rubber boot from the connector on the pillar of the vehicle, the locking tabs on the harness should become evident. Depress the locking tabs to release the plastic from the pillar.