Hyundia Repair only

I haven't seen a independent repair tech that only works on the Hyundai line of automobiles.At least in my town.(pop 400K).

I drive a Honda, and there are 2 shops in town that specialize in only Honda's and they are not the Honda dealers.

There service is more personal, they will take a look, a ride, or put the car on a hoist to look underneath and give you a honest to the best of there ability what they feel the problem is.Both times for me with out a charge.

Unlike the STEALER where you bought the vehicle wants an appointment, and half a days wages.

Tom

Reply to
twfsa