IMPORTANT: Hyundai GDi Engine Cover Sure Reminds Me Of A Mandrill

Tell me I'm wrong. I can't look at that stupid plastic engine cover on a Hyundai GDi engine without thinking of a mandrill. Is this yet another example of Hyundai harboring a secret Old World Monkey agenda? Read more...
Read More: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/1dZpsEcKCbk/important-hyundai-gdi-engine-cover-sure-reminds-me-of-1564507000
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html
On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:16:17 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote

You're wrong.