GDI ?

hello everyone

does anybody have a Volvo with a GDI engine ? I am very interested in what accelerator pedal position sensor (APS) is used there. it is easily accessible/visible from the space where driver's feet are so if someone would be that kind to have a look an describe the sensor to me, this would be greatly appreciated, as well as any other information.

thanks very much in advance.

/max

Reply to
maxim naumov