Jack and tool holder for 2008 Sonata

The *tool holder* for my 2008 Sonata was missing when I got it a couple of months ago.
The jack, and related tools were sitting inside the spare tire.
The manual shows something that the tools should fit into, which sits in the spare tire. I am guessing that this also supports the floor of the trunk.
I went to the dealer, and he had a styrofoam tool holder for an Elantra. The jack wouldn't fit, no matter how I adjusted it, and the holder would not stay in place in the spare tire. I returned it.
Does anyone have the part number for the Sonata tool holder? The parts guy said he does not have one for the Sonata, and could not find a part number.
Thanks,
KM
Tool Case 09149-3K500