Keyless Entry Remote Programming

Hi, I bought one Keyless Entry Remote for my old XG300, 2001. If anyone knows how I can program it please let me know. Many thanks! Jun.

there are a tiny group of switches inside the remote that must be set to match the previous remote. these are called DIP switches. If you do not have the previous remote you are out of luck. There are hundreds of combinations possible. Unless there is a record of it(???) The dealer may have the records and will charge you $$$$$$$. sorry.