Keys locked in 07 Sante Fe?

Just locked both sets of keys in my vehicle.
As I am 300 miles away from home, is anyone aware of a procedure to either gain entry or work with a dealer on a Sat to have another key made?
Call dealer with VIN and they should be able to duplicate a key. Otherwise, try a locksmith.
bobmct wrote:

Call the Hyundai road service. The number is on the back door window. Give them the vin number that you can read thru the windshield.
--

"jp103" < snipped-for-privacy@nospamcomcast.net> wrote in message
news:PuidnTMqs_H9s03bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Wouldn't a locksmith's Slim Jim work, and just retrieve the keys once the door is opened?

Used to be a slim jim could open any door in seconds. Now, with doors housing power mirrors, windows, door locks, some have seat controls, climate controls, speakers and a bunch of other stuff, it is slim pickin's for them.
bobmct wrote:

How did you lock both sets in the same vehicle? Are you sure you are competent to drive? I think we may be doing a public service not helping you get back into your vehicle! :-)
Matt

Won't do you any good right now but I carry a regular metal key in my wallet. The alarm system will complain but the door opens.
;-)
On 29 Aug 2007 17:05:02 -0500, nothermark posted:

Hey! Great tip! Thanks!