E-350 2007 locked keys in motor home

Any help on getting into a ford e-350 motor home? I have tried getting in the "home" part, no luck.
Can this year truck be opened with a "slim jim" door opener?
Any help would be appreciated! No "Lock Smith" replys needed.
DW
DW wrote:

Easy, IF you have electric door locks
On 1/9/2012 4:01 PM, DW wrote:

You've got something against locksmiths? A mobil locksmith will open the door in minutes and it is not terribly expensive.
Or, take a small flat screwdriver. Place the tip under the door lock cylinder where the plastic meets the metal. Hit it with a hammer hard enough to punch it through between the plastic and the metal. Then fish around for a minute until you hit the lock rods. Pry the right way and the door will unlock. Then repair the damage.
(You don't say what year you have. This will work with all 1999 to present Ford SD truck cabs and similar year F-150's with the same type of door handles/locks.)
--
David Chamberlain
P27lc9bj

If you have towing insurance, most insurance companies cover the locksmith under that rider

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
In article

I hope it is your truck.
The latest gimmick seems to put a bladder somewhere between the window and sill, and fill it with air. When you get a gap, then you take something like an old coat hanger and pop the door release thing open. Seemed to work OK on my Nissan when I locked the fob inside with no spare key in the wallet.... And I think it took something like 4 or 5 minutes to open the door. A little sad, actually - no wonder so many locked cars get stolen.

Call the Autoclub. They can open the doors.
You can't open the doors, so the only answer is a lock smith or the Auto Club. If you could open the door, you would not be here asking us how.