Manual transaxle seal - Hyundai Excel 1991

My mechanic says that I need to change the manual tranaxle seal (right). Is it something I can do myself? I have done a few things before (like changing oil/filter, air filter, fuel filter
etc)...however nothing major. The mechanic quoted one hour labor. If is is something easy to do, any tips on where to find it and how to access it and brief instructions will be appreciated.
Thanks GK
This sounds like the axle seal if he quoted one hour. You'll need to take the ball joint loose and remove the axle. There's also some finesse involved in installing the new seal.