93 hyundai excel won't start

I have a 93 hyundai excel that won't start. It turns over, fires but won't keep going. If you keep turning it over it sounds as though it is almost starting. It's dual fuel (LPG gas) and won't start on that but I am not sure if there is any lpg left and can't get it to the gas station to fill up!

Will a dead oxygen sensor cause this? I've had similar problems when the air intake has come loose but not this time.

Any ideas please?

Reply to
Norman Webb

I'm not sure what your problem would be-- I have no lpg experience-- but I cannot think of any way an oxygen sensor could cause the symptoms you describe.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Take it to the dealer! They'll find the problem.

Reply to
Jose Juan Miqueleno

Reply to
Russell