No GPS Nav on Azera ?

I was surprised today to find that the Azera has no GPS navigation option offered. The saleswoman mentioned that they were told the 2007 models would
have this option, yet when she searched the 07 options/specs, there was no mention of in-dash (or ANY) navigation option.
Has anyone heard anything regarding Hyundai offering in-dash GPS navigation in the 07 model year ?

As a dealer installed option, you get a Rand-McNally Road Atlas in the pocket behind the seat.
They don't list anything on the web page either. Maybe the volume does not justify the engineering for it yet. They are still kind of pricy, IMO, for what most people need it for. I imagine it is great for a person that travels to a lot of different locations a day, but for my normal commute to work, I've got it down in memory now.
Navigation not an option for 2007 Azera or any hyundai model njbok wrote:

My 06 Sonata has GPS while I have my Sprint phone on! So Far I haven't been lost! sometimes I have to stop ask for directions though! Do we really NEED all that crap?

Need? Of course not. I can see some value to it for a salesman or delivery truck that makes many stops a day. For the average driver? Not really. I'm not willing to pay the high price they get for it. When it gets down to $200 I'll think about it.
I contend that you can drive cross country from any city to any city without anything more than a general knowledge of what part of the state the town is in. Just follow the signs. Most people get lost in the last few hundred feet.