On setting door lock speed

If you're having your speed set for locking doors bare in mind that the computer is set to KPH not MPH and if (in the states) the tech that does it can't convert it (or care to) it will be set to KPH.

Wasn't aware this function was available in Hyundai's. Can I set my 2005 Santa Fe to do this? Its one of the things I've been wishing it had as my last 3 cars had it.
Jon

Zeppo wrote:

Interesting. That's one of the things I dislike about my girlfriend's Passat. I don't want the car to decide when the doors should be locked, that's MY job.
That's OK if you can remember to do your job. I always seem to miss locking them manually. It was great when I no longer had to remember to do it.
My Grand Caravan did it when it reached 14mph (forward or backward). I'm driving a friend's Jag this week and it does it as soon as you put it in gear.
I like it. Jon

It was a previous post here that alerted me to this. Something about being charged to adjust it by the dealers or having them do it for free (there should be no charge). Our '06 has it. I cannot speak for other years. Handy little function Zeppo wrote:

This feature is currently only available on the '06 Sonata, but will also be available on the soon-to-be-released Azera.