Opinions on Hyundai Sonata 2008 or 2007

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

This tale smacks of more to the story. There are indeed some bad dealers out there, but I have a very hard time believing this story as it is relayed.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Have to agree with you Mike... Something doesn't smell right... The passenger airbag disabled light should come on when there is nobody there! You should be concerned when it comes on while there is someone on the seat..
2008 06:58:47) about "Re: Opinions on Hyundai Sonata 2008 or 2007":
MM> This tale smacks of more to the story. There are indeed some bad MM> dealers out there, but I have a very hard time believing this story as MM> it is relayed.
Same here. And that is based on my having owned 5 Hyundais over the past 19 years.
Best Regards
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:24:58 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

There are disgruntled car owners, and disgruntled people. I suspect you are the latter.
-
Bob