2009 Sonata MMC

I like how they simplified the instrument cluster compared to the
Accord's. The gear shifter looks a lot like the one found in the
Camry. I'm also glad to see they changed the clusters to blue instead
of the ugly green.
Reply to
nick
I'm glad to see that they didn't screw it up too badly! I like the grill of my 2006 better than the new one, but it isn't that much different. I'm not sure what a B&M racing transmission is or why it is better than what was in the prior models. I've had no beef with the transmission, it is the clutch and electronic throttle that needs work. I wonder if they made any changes in either of these areas?
Matt
Reply to
Matt Whiting

Site Timeline Threads