Picture of Hyundai badge

Hi to you good people
I'm working on a quiz-type competition for some kids in a youth group I work with - the quiz is based on car badges. I've found quite a few
on the net, and I'd really like to include a Hyundai badge but I haven't been able to find a good picture.
Can anyone help either with a link to a good picture - it doesn't have to be large, as long as it's reasonable definition and at least 150px wide - or maybe e-mail me one if you have one yourself.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Rip van Winkle
For e-mail, NNNN = 7 x 643
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:44:54 +0100, Rip van Winkle

Are you serious, or phishing for e-mail addresses? :)
Google "hyundai badge" and select " "Images". You will find many good ones.
--
Bob

Amazing, isn't it? It takes people longer to draft a question simply because they're too lazy to try a simple search, than it would if they just put the effort into the search themselves.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Obviously the OP lacked any initiative. That's all I posted about. Do you honestly think that a fellow who has figured out how to find a Hyundai newsgroup couldn't also figure out how to find a Hyundai badge if he really tried?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Yes I agree with you BUT, isnt it easier to get somebody to do the job for you so you dont have to do it, My comment wasnt made to insult YOU, it was made to make the OP think a little bit. If he had done that Im sure with a crayon and a piece of paper he prolly could have drawn a pretty good Hyundai Badge himself, Damn how hard is it to draw a crooked H ?? Gee with a crayon and a piece of paper he could have traced the H on " HIS " Hyundai If he even owns one.
Tunez

Guess we were on the same page then. Sorry - I misunderstood your post.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
No Problem, sometimes my fingers dont type what my brain is telling them to.....
Tunez

How about the Hyundai web site? Or maybe a google search on "hyundai logo" and click on images on the google page.
I was going to say that I hope you encourage your young people to try their own hand at things a little more than you do, but I thought that might be too harsh...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:23:17 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

I'll make it even easier.........
http://images.google.com/images?q=hyundai+logo&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images
Rip van Winkle wrote:

http://cocaine.org/cokebrik.jpg