Re: 07 Elantra SE Stall/EPS

It's possible the EPS lamp illuminated solely because the engine stalled. It'd be difficult for this system to cause a stall.
Whether you should take it in depends not only on how concerned you are about the car and future problems, but also on the value of your time and the risk of a no problem found. Choose what's best for you.

I haven't driven the car since posting, but I'm off from work tomorrow and I'll see how the car performs then. I recall that the car idled somewhat roughly the last two times I started it after it had been sitting for a few days. I'll bring it into the dealer if it misbehaves tomorrow. Thanks for your help -- I appreciate it!

Does the engine crank for a long time prior to starting, especially the first start of the day?

No, it doesn't. The car starts immediately without problem, even on the first start. I drive it for multiple short trips today, and I must have started it at least 7 or 8 times in all (that's my usual driving pattern, combined with city driving, which I know is hard on cars). No stalling at all. The only thing I noticed is that it seems to be idling a little roughly at stops. Tachometer is at the usual point, but the car shakes a little bit.

You've probably ruled out my fuel pump thoughts. If the idle is rough enough that you think it's obvious, go ahead and take it in. Be sure to list all the oddities that have occurred, but make special note that the idle remains rough. If it's doing it when the dealer looks at it, they should be able to locate the cause. There's a reasonable likelihood that the rough idle and stalling are due to the same issue.