07 camry se

What is the out the door price for this car 4cyl auto cloth Thanks

Reply to
Gary

Gary

might help

Reply to
Art

Let the typo be.....Get the SE. Get any of the other models (CE, LE, or XLE) side by side in the dealer's lot and you will see the difference. The body mouldings and the grill make it so much more attractive.....I have a co-worker who has an LE.....the factory wheels are hideous--those on the SE are similar, yet different, and livable, until I can afford to get an aftermarket set.....

Stan

Reply to
Stan Wright