Rear power window on 2000 Elantra

Well, my rear power window stopped going 'up and down'. I've worked on these before (on other cars) and there's essentially a cable that makes it move. Besides scraping my hands up real bad, and getting all greasy, I was
unable to reattach it.
I've looked in the manuals, but, couldn't find how to do it... Any ideas??
Thanks.
It'll depend on what's wrong. The most frequent failure is a broken window regulator requiring regulator replacement.

cable I'd use on the brakes of a 10-speed bike. However, it connects on the side that I can't see.
The motor works fine..
Thanks
You'll need a new regulator. The plastic holders on the regulators break, and then the cable comes off.

Okay, thanks. When you said 'Regulator', I thought it was something mechanical, like the motor...