2006 Accent

I am currently considering purchase of an Accent as it appears to be a good priced car and cheap to run. At the dealer, they said the 2006's will be redesigned. Can anyone direct me to a site with pics/reviews on the 2006? I would buy a leftover 2005 at the end of the summer to save on the price, but would like an idea of the 2006 so I can make a good decision.

Reply to
Gordon Gekko

Shadow

Reply to
george ross

I know what I'll replace my 03 Accent with in 07....

Reply to
Raoul

Do you know if the 3-door will be available by fall? I'm running what was my backup vehicle, a 1991 Nissan P/U and definately do NOT want to use it in the snow. The inspection/registration on it are up in October, so that would be the target. I want the 3-door, as I want a coupe-looking vehicle since I have had 4-doors like 10 years now.

Reply to
Gordon Gekko

Reply to
Jody