Recommend Bluetooth handsfree for Sante Fe?

A little off topic - but for those of us that drive Sante Fe's (2-2007 LTD/AWD here):
I do about 800 miles/week in my new SUV and with the XM just love the
drive. However, even though using a cell phone while driving in most states is verboten, it happens.
I rode in a coworkers Jeep GC recently and when his phone rang it came through the radio loud and clear. This is GREAT, I thought. But Hyundai doesn't seem to offer that feature (YET).
Therefore, does anyone already use a bluetooth handsfree device that works similarly in their Hyundai?
Any recommendations/comments greatly appreciated.
Bob

I have no experience with this but a Google search yielded:
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g (7550&i0BT7301A&tp9
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Group/ProductMenu.aspx?g (0050&tp8
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 01:26:45 GMT, "A. Sinan Unur"

Thank you very much. I had no idea that these devices existed.
Bob
snipped-for-privacy@worthless.info wrote in wrote:

Hope it helps. Please do let us know how it works out.
Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>