Santa Fe Radiator Drain

Does anyone know where the drain plug is for the radiator on the 2003 Santa Fe ? I want to change my anti-freeze but can't find where to drain the radiator.
Thank you.
-- Paul
The drain plug is on the left side in the bottom of the bottom tank. You'll need to insert a screwdriver through a hole in the subframe to get to it. I use a #3 Phillips with little problem. A #2 is probably too small.