sante fe 2004

anyone have troubles with the sante fe fogging up on the inside during the winter? particularly after parking it. If I don't leave the window open a crack the inside will fog up and then freeze on the
window.
mr. burns wrote:

Hello Mr. Burns.
I dont have that problem. Then again, I live 35 miles southwest of Tucson, AZ. A lovely 80 degrees as I speak.
Cathy Diamond Bell, AZ

Sounds like you have it or "recirculate". Make sure that it is drawing fresh air.
is you heater on recirc or fresh, also remove any ice/snow in your floor mats and dry the carpet out under the matts