Shiftronic trans on 2001 Santa Fe

Once again,the tranny keeps on slipping into using only 2nd and 3rd gear. The check engine light goes on.I've had a sensor replaced and that seemed to take care of the problem for a while.But the problem is back! Any
thoughts out there??
I'd start by having the PCM (powertrain control module) checked out, as well as the electronics in the transmission itself.
If you're asking for a "do-it-yourself" solution, I don't think there are many left. It sure sounds like an electronic gremlin to me.
Tom Wenndt

If the check engine light comes on, what code is it? If it says it's the same sensor, either the replacement is bad (not likely for two in a row), its the connector, wiring, or the pcm.