Sunroof manual operation -- 2000 Sonata

I've been reading the owner's manual, and I've got two questions about emergency operation of the sunroof. I just bought the car, so I don't know it very well yet.
I'm not clear about how to remove the lens -- the drawing looks like the lens is being pried off with a flat-blade screwdriver. Looking at the actual "overhead console," it appears that the only way to pry this off would gouge up the plastic parts. Yet, sooner or later, one has to replace the dome light bulbs inside this assembly. Is there some cool trick for this?
The instructions say that once the lens and console have been removed (or pulled away) one is to use the "hexagonal head wrench provided with the vehicle." Is this a special tool, or is it the back end of the jack handle? The only tool I received with the car was the jack handle. Am I missing something? Or can something as ordinary as a hex screwdriver extension be used with a ratchet handle?
Richard
Richard Steinfeld wrote:

There should be an allen wrench in with your owner's manual and other paperwork. Check the glove compartment. If it's not there, go back to the dealer and ask for one, as it comes with the car. If your radio has a removeable faceplate, you should have gotten a case for it. If they forgot to give you that too, make sure you get one.
The lens of the dome lamp pops out. Prying with a small flat-blade screwdriver is typically how it's done-- but be gentle to avoid the gouging you describe.