Test drive gift certificate

I recently received an email from Hyundai offering a $50 gift certificate if I go to a dealer and take a test drive of an Azera. Although the email came from Hyundai, there's no way of telling if this is a local, regional, or national promotional campaign.

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and two of the vehicles I own are Hyundais, one an Accent, and the other an XG350.

Anyone else get this offer? (Just trying to figure out how and why I got the offer.)

Joe Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Reply to
Joe Kaffe

Not yet, unfortunately! Then again, I've had my Sonata less than 6 months so they probably don't figure me to be ready for another purchase ... and they would be figuring correctly!

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Joe, I also live in Las Vegas and havnt seen anything come my way yet. My XG250L will 1 year old in August.

Also have a 2003 Santa Fe and a 2006 Tucson got them all from Planet Hyundia.

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez

Reply to
John H

Same dealership here. Have you created an account on Hyundai's web site? I can't think of any other way they could have gotten my email address. Random spam wouldn't make any sense... cheap but not effective.

In any case, tomorrow I'll go take a test drive to qualify for the $50 gift certificate!

Reply to
Joe Kaffe

Well they told me at the dealership I would be receiving a survey letter and if I brought it to them and filled it out to thier satisfaction they would give me a free tank of gas. After about 3 months I happened to be at dealership and asked them about the letter and was told that it is a random thing, not everybody gets one. But lucky me I told my salesman ( the one I bought all 3 Hyundai's from ) and he filled my tank for free anyways. It's stuff like that, that keeps me going back.

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez

I was told I'd get a survey for the "recall" work performed on my Sonata (the cupholder, seat recline handle, door trim, rear headliner) and if I gave the dealership a perfect score, I'd get a free oil change. That was 5 months ago and still no survey. I didn't go back to ask for my free oil change, but probably should have anyway. I actually asked the service manager for the equivalent value in oil filters as I do my own changes and he said he would do that instead of the change, but still need that survey!

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting