Thank you Hyundai Tech-ATF filter capacity

Went to Kia to buy my S3 ATF instead of Hyundai $8.50 qt verses $4.25 at Kia.The Parts man said I would need no more then 5 Qts.The spin on filter looks like it would hold about 8 oz.s It it is mounted upside down and
easy to reach!
You might purchase 6 quarts just to be safe. Every once in a while, I use about 5.5 on a drain and fill.
Thanks, It took 4 qts and 16 oz's without filter.