Tiburon choice

03 GT V6 2.7 L STANDARD LEATHER SUNROOF POWER EVERYTHING AC 15,000 KMs
Dealer is asking $14,800
or
01 SE STANDARD POWER EVERYTHING SUNROOF AC
20,000 KMS
Dealer is asking $13,800 - I offered $12,500. Both are accident free, with no apparent reasons to worry about.
All prices Canadian.
Any Tib owners wish to share their insight / experiences with these two? How does the pricing sound? Any room to negotiate. I'm 22 and buying my first car.
Thank you!
Ethan
woooooooooo your gonna pay up the a$$ for car insurance... Unless you can afford it, id buy a lower class/cost car and drive till you turn 25 when the insurance rate drops... Btw, the Tiburon V6 is not a gas miser, something you might want to think about when gas is 1.25 a litre.. Why not look for a nice used Accent GSI?

Ask yourself which engine you want. Also test drive both vehicles. There are many significant differences between the 2001 and the 2003. In terms of actually driving the car, I find visibility in the 2001 good while visibility in the 2003 is horrible.