Trajet 2.0 Coolant Leak

I have noticed my coolant level dropping and needing topping up often. I have read there may be a coolant drain plug thats coming loose. But cant find it. Does anyone know where on the 2.0 Petrol the coolant drain is?? Or
another possible sources of a leak.
Have a pressure test performed on your car's system.
You are not just overfilling the reservoir tank on it are you?. If overfilled that can just overflow when engine heats up.

I have found the leak. I removed the radiator grill and rad supports. Heated the engine up real hot by disengaging the fans and running the engine at 3k revs. Once the temperature gauge reached 3/4 way up (Fans kick in 1/2 way up), i reduced the revs and left ticking over. The radiator has a 1" hairline crack in the top plastic, hardy visible under the grime. When cleaned, the crack spurted coolant a good 2 feet in the air under the pressure. Sorted. To fix it i cooled the engine, with a soldering iron, melted the plastic to seal the crack, anc covered in Epoxy. All seems fine now. Will report back in a few days if no more coolant is lost during driving.