where to hide a key under 2007 Santa Fe

As the subject states... any suggestions where to place one of those magnetic key holders to hide a spare key somewhere under this SUV? Most anywhere I could reach seemed all plastic clad - hence, not
magnetic.
Suggestions? Hyundaitech?
Thanks
I'd guess there's someplace on the subframe or control arm you'd be able to reach. In either case, I'd recommend placing the hide-a-key somewhere other than stuck to the bottom, so it won't be knocked off by road debris.
I wired my key up on the underside back by the muffler and out of sight, yet still easy to get too.
Had one of these in the bay today and took a look around. Behind the rocker panels, there seems to be plenty of metal. You'll need to reach under and upward.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thank you all for the replies and the pointers to the metal. Someone also responded via email and recommended a product called a key pouch that attaches with industrial velcro that will attach to virtually any CLEAN surface (i.e.: plastic panels) which there are plenty of). I found them on Amazon.com for only $2.16 each.
Thanks again.

Yeah, but shipping is $15.99 (kidding).