Windshield Wipers

At the risk of setting the record for the stupidest question, but here goes.
On a 2004 Elantra, it appears that in order to change the windshield wiper
blades, one has to change the entire arm assembly. It appears that the blade part itself is riveted onto the arm. Or else my fever is not completely gone and I am seeing things funny.
Michael
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:31:57 GMT, "Michael & Rizza"

No, it is taken off from the assembly, it takes a lot of puzzling out, for me anyway. I replaced the blades on my 2001 with some from Kragen's, took me about twenty minutes to puzzle out how to do it, one of those things that you only do every two years or so.
There's a little plastic tab you press in on the underside of the connector that attaches the blade to the arm.