1989 Isuzu Pickup clutch arm spring, How to hook it back up?

I have a 1989 Isuzu Pickup and just lost the spring off the clutch pedal and don't know how to put it back on. If anyone in the next couple of hours could let me know, I would really appreciate it, because this is my
only transportation to college and my pregancy doctor. Thanks so much for any info on how to fix this problem.