Isuzu Pickup fan speed control

I have a '92 Isuzu pickup. The fan speed control now only works on high. I looked in the manual, and can't find where the resistor (or whatever) is located. Any help would be appreciated Frank

Reply to
Frank S.

It's behind the glove box. It's a very easy repair - about $35 and 1/2 hour. BTW, you diagnosed the problem correctly, mine had the same symptoms, and it was the resistor.

David

Reply to
David